About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

FOREVERMORE

**writing this blog while listening to Zoe Girl’s Forevermore**

Today is July 1, 2010. Seven months have passed, and we are almost completed for year 2010 cycle. Time really flies very fast, that in a blink of an eye, everything seems to be just memories that happened in the past.


Any connection with this blog title?

Well, I am just amazed by the swift rotation of the calendar dates. Nevertheless, my day was a tiring one. After a holiday pause, I wake up early to go to the office and carry out my daily tasks. I think I’ve started my day great, (that is why until now, I am smiling). I’ve attended series of meetings and townhalls today, in preparation for the June 2010 closing (well, there’s a monthly closing of books for accountants, haha). Postings, numbers, unbalance figures, tons of papers in my desk, calculator…it bombards my day. So, to take a breather, I rise up and went to my officemate’s desk. I’ve checked some of her stuffs there, and found a CD on top of her desk. I checked it out, look at the cover, read some of the lines, and decide to borrow it from her. Without further ado, she gave me the CD entitled Room to breathe by ZOE Girl.

The music then started to play. Its genre is kinda soft alternative (the genre I love most). I skip track 1, 2, 3, 4… then stop, I check out the track 5. I played it again, listen with my heart. Played it once more… until now.
And the music goes like this.

FOREVERMORE
Oh God, in Your perfection
Your love confounds the wise
Sinners are made heroes, and the humble lifted high
Unchained hearts are singing out
Songs that reach the sky

**Lift up your eyes to the One who reigns
Lift up your hands, oh sweet surrender it brings
Forevermore, You are holy
Forevermore, You are worthy

In Your light we see light
In Your eyes we shine
All my life, all that I hope
It rests inside Your plan
Your love, Your grace, Your truth alone

Forevermore will stand
You have called me Your redeemed
And hidden me in the shadow of Your wings
Peace like a river, Joy like a fountain flow
Wherever you go

I repeatedly played the song… and astonishingly, the Lord speaks to me. Yes, He conversed with me through this music. I one by one studied the lyrics, and gratefully, formulate my own version of ZOE Girls Forevermore (though there’s no melody on it J).

O Lord Your grace is abundant
Your name is like a sweet fragrant
Your mercy falls in every way
To you my heart belongs each day

**Forevermore I will sing praises
Forevermore I will shout worship
Raise my voice in freedom and glory
So all people will know You’re holy
Forevermore

Yes, Jesus is my reason for all these things. And I will make HIM renown.

FOREVERMORE.

No comments: