About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Let’s gets Kiddie!!!


This post is intended for kids, for those who have the heart of a Kid, those who love kids, and those who are willing to be Kid again! :D

I LOVE WATCHING Cartoons!! I really do… I enjoy listening to their cute voices, I like their songs, I love their bubbly faces. But most of all, I love the lessons and teachings delivered through these cartoons. Very basic, very simple, yet heartwarming, true, pure and clear.

Today, I want to introduce to you the two cartoons I love,,. Veggietales and Hermie and Friends. Both films are Christian cartoons that intends to instill values to Kids and Adults. :D Veggietales are led by Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato. Each episodes really makes me smile... To confess, I've watched each series 5 times. On the other hand, Hermie and Friends are led by no other than, Hermie, a very very cute Caterpillar.






******









Come on, let's get Kiddie again! :)


No comments: