About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

10 Million Smiley

I’ve exceeded the 10 million smileys.

The clock tick tacks 7:00am. I wake up a bit late today, maybe because it is a special non working holiday due to the inauguration of our new President. I have rested well the past night that I was able to recover my sick days. Rise up no coughing syndromes, bit colds, and in good shape. I’m ready to seize the day.


So…

I get up, talk to my Great King, and immediately rush up to go to the bathroom to wash up. While brushing my teeth, and idea pops up in my mind. A bit weird, I guess, and a bit impossible to fulfill. The thought I have is to collate 10million smileys from different person. Yes, bizarre right? “Hello Belle”, I said to myself, “how can you have 10MILLION SMILEYS in ONE DAY??? Do you think that is possible?” I’ve grasped a 5minute pause, and tried to think if that’s possible. “Well”, I utter again, “let’s try”. And that’s it. I’ve tried.

So…

Here are the lists I’ve made today that I believed I’ve garnered a smileys.
1. Wake up early, even though its holiday. I thank God. – one smiley
2. Got my phone; texted my daddy and naynay Good morning and God bless. – two smileys for two person
3. Texted Prince Max Good morning. – one smiley
4. Texted my mentor Good morning. – one smiley
5. Texted 5 other people in my phone Good morning. – five smileys
6. Went to my brother’s bed; hug him tight and kiss him. – one smiley
7. Cleaned our house- two smileys (one for me, and one for my brother)
8. Opened the FB account; commented on one of my friends status- one smiley
9. Greeted a friend happy birthday. – one smiley
10. Greeted our landowner great day. – one smiley
11. Greeted our neighbors’ great day. – two smileys (cause they are couple)
12. Greeted the security guards on my way to the office. – 4 smileys (cause I have to encounter 4 security guards before I can get in the office itself)
13. Cracked a joke to my office mates. – five smileys (cause they are five there)
14. Sung a song for my friends. – five smileys (cause they are five as well)
15. Thanked the driver because of bringing me home safe. – one smiley


And the list goes on and on. I review it again. Ohhhh,,, 10 million smileys not attained.

I closed my eyes. Deep thoughts… I reached out my bible and read some verses. Psalm, Proverbs, Isaiah, Zephaniah… they all mentioned God’s wonderful and amazing stories. I scroll a bit; flip the pages one by one. And yes, I found the word… Jesus smile.

I will not definitely reach the 10million smileys I wanted if I’ll be relying only on the responses people will gave. But, what I’ve realized is that the Great God we have will really be the one to give us the smiles that we need. People may react badly on us, but, if we are pleasing in Gods’ eyes, His smile are worth enough.

I ended the day great. I look up, thank my Creator. And I know He is smiling back at me.
And yes, I’ve exceeded the 10million smileys… because one Smile from God is greater than the trillion smileys of the world.


**written on the 30th of June 2010**

No comments: