About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Horizon

Where the sky and sea meets, there’s horizon…

I’ve been thinking so many things lately that my mind was totally swarming up. My body just wanted to take a deep slumber but my head keeps on being grumpy that it wants to blast of its crowded ideas. I tried to keep my eyes shut off, hoping I could grab the sleep I wanted. But, it wasn’t successful. So, instead of counting sheep, what I did is I grab my pc, sit up straight, wear my eye glasses, and started writing this blog.

During our 15min break on the afternoon, I and my officemate, whom I called “Mommy Janey”, went to the store to buy some foods to nibble. We got some talk about what our lives are currently encountering. I find her a little bit stress with her present status, a working mom raising a baby alone with her husband working overseas. Somehow, I just felt her deep breath and long sigh. Well, I just commented that “we really do have different experiences and tasks; we should have to have an outlet to release stress”.

We then go straight to the pantry to eat our donuts. Amazingly, I turned my head in the window and gazed on a very wide horizon, as if it slowly attaching the earth and the sky. The yellow-red color of the sky produced by the sun that little by little bids goodbye seems to perfectly match with the indigo color of the sea, as it gives me fresh hope that hey, everything will be fine. The never ending horizon, completely embraced me, while the great Creator solemnly whispered in my ear, I LOVE YOU.

Horizon… It’s where the sky and sea meets.

Thank you Lord for the wonderful horizon.

No comments: