About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Friday, June 25, 2010

A call for Royal Highness


For we are called to be prince and princess… of HIS Royal Kingdom.

I am a traveler, a wanderer. I’ve left my empire to have an alliance with another neighboring kingdom. My purpose is to establish a strong treaty with them in order to fortify our economy; enhance our warriors; develop our skills and knowledge and harness our abilities and talents. My sovereignty was known for producing good musicians and writers; hence, I am journeying a long course to find that monarchy.

Until…

I found my feet stepping in the Kingdom of Toivoa, a land full of colorful places. The fancy outlook of the castle plus the bright shades makes me wonder what was this kingdom all about. Without any second thoughts, I enter the empire and saw its wonderful sceneries. People are smiling and greeted me a Great morning as I walked closely to the palace. The way of living there was simple, yet very classy and innovative. They continue to invent more and more equipments that will make their economy prosper. They have different means of transportation and one of those is their so called “Kalesa”, a box type carrier that is being pulled by a horse. They also have buildings and classrooms for music and writers, same as with ours. They all have great stuffs there.

But…

The things that inspired me most are the sanctuaries that are build on every corner. People there recognized the sovereignty and greatness of our Great King, same as with ours. And the beautiful gardens alongside makes me admire the place, and the ruler that was entrusted by the GREAT KING. These trigger me more to meet the prince, their leader. I’ve heard that his name is Prince Max.

I’ll be meeting the prince this evening over dinner and a cup of coffee. I hope we will have a great talk.

This is really a call for Royal Highness.

BTW, this is Princess Belle, signing off. J

No comments: