About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Friday, April 2, 2010

He Unchained me...

I am chained...

Yes, I was..

My hands and feet are shackled with iron chains that can't be broken nor removed...

It was painful, it was hurting...

But what hurts most was not the blood that flashes out of my flesh...

Or the tight grip that tore my veins up to the sole strand...

Nor the crushed heart and spirit...

It was the fact that no one, not even a single person can untied me..

One, two, three, four....ninety nine... one thousand and three... If the numbers can only complain, they would yell at me and would shout "STOP COUNTING, NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU!" YOU'LL BE FOREVER CHAINED"...

It was really excruciating...I'm really agonizing...CAN SOMEONE HEAR MY HEART'S THROBBING? I wanted to be free...Tell me, what are the things I need to do to taste that liberty? Do I need to sell all my possessions? Do I need to do good works? Do I need to dance, sing, act, and shout? I'm begging.

I fell down, slept...

Until I saw four things. No, not four. It was eight.

Death.

Blood.

Cross.

Stripe.

With the word Forgiven.

Justified.

Sanctified.

Healed.

I saw a nail pierced hand. I saw a crown with thorns. Yes, I saw it...

And then I saw an empty tomb.

I woke up.

I felt an unusual feeling. It was light, it was never that light. I looked at my hands and my feet. Chains were all gone.

Yes, more than 2000 years ago. I was unchained, by that nail pierced hand, by the crown with thorns and an empty tomb.

He paid it. Jesus paid it.

And for the first time of my life, I kneel down...and sincerely pray!

No comments: