About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Realizations


Street children in Quezon Ave.
Sampaguita vendor in North Edsa.
Blind couple singing besides MRT station.
Families living in the underpass of Buendia.
Little girl starring at the roasted chicken along Ayala.
Little boy running along EDSA asking for alms.
Crippled man begging in MRT Taft Station.

Every day, I can’t help but noticed these people, in different gender, age, and status in life. I wonder if there are also other humans that can perceived them. But whether or not I’m the only one, I really felt the urge to do something about this. I’m actually having this “small little voice” pushing me step out of my comfort zone and act. I wanted too… but how?

Now, if someone’s reading this post and has the same sentiment as with I have right now, let’s talk.

I want to be of someone’s angel, in my own little ways. But it can be bigger, if you and I will mingle.

No comments: