About This Blog

This blog is for His Glory!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Passing by to say I miss you!


Our lives are intertwined to other people lives. We are not created to be alone, we are meant to spend our lives with peoples  around us. And I know, in one way or another, I am to you.

We grew together, being called "twins" by the people around us. I was really annoyed everytime nanay would dress us up the same, or plug things on us thats so identical we could cause confusion to others. We studied in the same school, well, break the record during our highschool days. We shared one room and stuff, except of course toothbrush and other "too personal" belongings. We laugh and cry together, get involve in the same ministry. We know each other perfectly that if I gave an exam about myself, you'd probably get an A+ grade.

But (there's always this word), everyday, things change. Apart from me being here and you being there, we took different paths, and will continue to take different paths. However, I know that in one way or another, check points will come and we'll have a good talk about ourselves. 

Sometimes, I am wishing we are kid again, without many things to worry in mind. But then again, I am always thankful that I am where I am right now, and experiencing things I am currently going through. You know why? Because at the back of my mind, I have a "sister" who's willing to go in a tree adventure and piko game with me. :)

I miss you. Chat with you next time :)

God bless us!

No comments: